January 27, 2010

Going Digi (Kinda)

I have some wonderful friends that have gone completely digital, in the world of scrapbooking that is. Not in real life because that would be a little freaky. Libby designs for Sweet Shoppe and does a fabulous job of it! Dianne is a wonderful designer on Libby's creative team and I just admire her layouts so much.

Combine that with the fact that I don't have all my supplies at hand, and I was doomed. I say it like that because I spend most of my day on a computer. I like to get out my paper and scissors and ink.... and ribbon and ribbon and ribbon. So, this foray back (forget those 5-6 layouts from when digital scrapbooking was in its infancy) into digital may be temporary. For now, I kinda like it.




And for my paper loving scrapbooker friends, I will post something soon!

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Awwwwwwwww Jen!!!!!!
**heart**

These pages ROCK my world. You are such a pro.

HUGS!

Karen said...

Wahoo!!! So glad to see you going digi...and I love that your style didn't change in the process. :)

Leslie said...

love those! I'm still a paper lover...but I am always amazed at the fab digi pages too!

Leslie said...

I love each of these, stay paper scrapping with me! ;) LOL
Your pages are wonderful Jen, love them!

xiaoxiao chen said...

Air Max LTD Shoes Men Trainers is extremely comfortable and most importantly is it still looks like a regular shoe. The Nike Air Max Trainers color is beautiful and they fit so comfortably! Definitely recommend them! They are great. Air Max 97
Air Max 95
Air Max 180
Air Max 24 7
Nike Free Run
Air Max Fusion You can wear these shoes in all day time, it fits easy and nice. When you wear it, you will know it is super fast. Buying it without hesitation. Let's get it! We have most Nike Air Max LTD on sale. Buy cheap Nike Air Max Trainers here. Welcome to our Nike Air Max UK Trainers online store.

xiaoxiao chen said...

The Air Jordan 2012 marks the 27th shoe in the Air Jordan franchise. This year’s model builds off of the Air Jordan 2011′s two midsole modular system by featuring two interchangeable inner sleeves and three interchangeable midsoles for performance customization. With legendary shoe designer Tinker Hatfield and Tom Luedecke,
Jordan 2009
Air Jordan 2009
Cheap Air Jordan
Retro Air Jordan 1
Air Jordan 1
Air Jordan I
Cheap Air Jordan 1
Retro Air Jordan 2
Air Jordan 2
Air Jordan II
Air Jordan II Retro
Retro Air Jordan 3
Air Jordan 3
Air Jordan III
Air Jordan III Retro
Senior Footwear Designer for Jordan Brand at the helm, the shoe’s design continues the tradition of using premium materials on the upper by combining Flywire technology with rich, full-grain leather overlays for lightweight support and a premium crafted look.